Miss Vanessa Hilton Worship Sessions & Sissy Dates

Posted by lilvanessababy , Mon, Nov 06, 2017, 08:56:36 Post Reply Reviews by lilvanessababyBDSM Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

You will address me as Miss Hilton. I am a fit & petite bombshell lady in charge with a small waist, delicate size 6 feet, a strong & sensual personality, blue eyes, dark hair and a mischievous smile that will take your breath away and immediately make you drop your gaze to avoid eye contact. You are a worthless male born solely to worship at my feet and that’s only if I deem you worthy of such. I can be cruel, belittling & condescending, but I'm also compassionate, educated, and have a multitude of interests which all go hand in hand with being a mutable and fluid aggressor/disciplinarian. Whether you are a very bad boy requiring discipline, a “curious” sissy boy, or need a strict “talking to”, I may be interested in dominating you mentally and physically. I prefer text and email. ( TEXT: 323-834-9056 EMAIL: lilvanessababy@gmail.com ) My website has a blog, social media links & much more info about me. ( WEBSITE: www.lilvanessa.com ).
Related link: www.lilvanessa.com

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support   Current page