Try educating yourself on the facts

Re: It codifies the ban ! It codifies the ban ! It codifies the ban !... -- vmqbnmgjha
Posted by brownhound , Mon, Dec 11, 2017, 16:20:37 Post ReplyTop of ThreadReviews by brownhoundFirst Amendment Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

Organizations that are pro abortion, such as the National Abortion Federation, would have you believe what common sense would tell you is not accurate:

"All abortions taking place in the third trimester are for reasons of serious fetal abnormality or a risk to the life of the woman."

Whenever someone states an absolute like that it raises suspicion in my mind. That statement by the NAF is turns out, it s just a contention. Actual studies indicate something entirely different and quite the opposite.

https://lozierinstitute.org/the-reality-of-late-term-abortion-procedures/

From the article which references studies: "studies of late-term abortion patients have confirmed that most late-term abortions are performed because of a delay in pregnancy diagnosis and for reasons similar to those given by first-trimester abortion patients:  financial stressors, relationship problems, education concerns or parenting challenges."

I don't have arguments with legitimate medical concerns. I do have an objection to murders of convenience. So that makes me a wacko? Then I'm proud to be a sane humane wacko with concern for the lives of our weakest Americans.

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support Original Message Top of Thread Current page
Replies to this message