Bad nominee vs. corrupt DOJ/FBI (yeah, ya got me)

Re: Forgot to ask.... -- Loquitur
Posted by RichAndPretty , Thu, Dec 14, 2017, 10:42:01 Post ReplyTop of ThreadReviews by RichAndPrettyFirst Amendment Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

So, What's This 'Insurance Policy' Against Trump That These FBI Agents Discussed In Text Messages?

Two FBI officials who worked on Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation exchanged text messages last year in which they appear to have discussed ways to prevent Donald Trump from being elected president.

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office - that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected - but I'm afraid we can't take that risk," FBI counterintelligence official Peter Strzok wrote in a cryptic text message to Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer and his mistress.

"It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40," Strzok wrote in the text, dated Aug. 15, 2016.

Andy is likely Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/12/13/so-whats-this-insurance-policy-against-trump-that-these-fbi-officials-discuss-n2422146

RAP

PS: This is from the FBI agent who was one of the top investigators into Hillary, the one who got Comey to change his wording from "grossly negligent" (criminal) to "extremely careless" (not criminal); and who was also one of the top investigators into Trump and Russian collusion (until this came out). And you don't have a problem with the possibility our FBI and DOJ are not objective and fair in their investigations; that they have become politicized? Seriously?.... BEEP BEEP.

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support Original Message Top of Thread Current page
Replies to this message