Former Clinton Strategist Thinks Hillary and Democrats Peddled the Trump Dossier to FBI

Re: WSJ: There's Mounting Evidence of 2016 Election Meddling Coming From the FBI -- RichAndPretty
Posted by RichAndPretty , Sat, Dec 16, 2017, 11:51:23 Post ReplyTop of ThreadReviews by RichAndPrettyFirst Amendment Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

"Well, I think you see here, me*tings that were held with FBI officials, the wife of one of the FBI officials was paid for [by Fusion GPS]. What I'm saying is theories that seemed far-fetched two months ago that this dossier was paid for by the Clinton campaign by the Democrats, peddled to the FBI, and then used to start the whole Russia investigation even though it has tremendous amounts of clearly false information. I would have said that was preposterous. But now that these facts emerge, the public is saying maybe this is true," Penn said.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/12/1035622-former-clinton-strategist-thinks-hillary-democrats-peddled-trump-dossier-fbi/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=ods&utm_term=pol

RAP

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support Original Message Top of Thread Current page
Replies to this message