This article is what's really misleading (not to mention, stupid)

Re: Washington Post: In a 30-minute interview, Trump made 24 false or misleading claims -- HobbyMan77
Posted by RichAndPretty , Sat, Dec 30, 2017, 11:05:57 Post ReplyTop of ThreadReviews by RichAndPrettyFirst Amendment Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

"Virtually every Democrat has said there is no collusion. There is no collusion.... I saw Dianne Feinstein the other day on television saying there is no collusion."

Trump appears to be referring to an interview with Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee. She did not flatly say there was no collusion and instead was more nuanced. Asked by CNN's Jake Tapper on Nov. 5 whether she had "seen any evidence that this dirt, these emails, were ever given to the Trump campaign," she replied: "Not so far." Tapper than asked: "Have you seen any communications that suggested that the Trump campaign wanted them to release them through a different means?" She answered: "I have not."

RAP

PS: Yeah, it's "more nuanced", but I think we all get the point that even Feinstein said there is NO evidence of collusion.... BEEP BEEP.

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support Original Message Top of Thread Current page
Replies to this message