I Am NOT Suggesting Anything Like That

Re: I thought Obama tried that one already -- brownhound
Posted by CPMariner , Tue, Jan 02, 2018, 18:44:01 Post ReplyTop of ThreadReviews by CPMarinerFirst Amendment Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

But YOU seem to think our so-called president can behave in a statesmanlike manner, expressing America's support for the protests and condemnation of the regime.

I emphasize "statesmanlike"Instead... he tweets.

- He criticizes the "brutal and corrupt regime" (okay, not bad if you want to go that far).

BUT...

- He can't resist tossing out President Obama as somehow responsible because he "gave them all that money" that "went into terrorism and in their pockets", and therefore ...the people have little food, big inflation and no human rights..."

Does anyone with a functioning cerebrum think Iranian protestors give a shit about Trump's personal vendetta with President Obama? Does any such person think for a second that the protesters are unaware of the real reasons for the economic wreck in Iran?

Just shut the f*ck up, Donnie. Please. Just shut the f*ck up. Remember: "It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt."

CP

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support Original Message Top of Thread Current page
Replies to this message