Another provider copies a review from another board.

Posted by XOTICMILF , Sat, Sep 24, 2016, 20:12:59 Post Reply Reviews by XOTICMILFNational Discussion BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

Ive tried several times to email support .telephone number doesnt work its busy 24/7.they dont reply to your emails / support.she copied an review from ter 2015 and put it on here but she screwed up what she did then put 2016.she said he saw me again 2016 .my pictures were done 2014 dec close to 2015 .she then proceeded to add my pet that noone knows except her and she added to hes review and made up a story.its ri401 and i got rid of my 631 number in may 2016.help what can do i know who the mod is .but he doesnt reply either .i would hate to cancel my vip membership over a provider who has nothing better to do then lie .she post that shes 26 when shes 45.lmao.she has no pics of her face but only of her body up to the shoulders.borrowed my lingerie so she could take pictures in it.i have all my outfits about 2 is hers and the rest is my lingerie.thats on my website .what do i do .charisma captures
Related link: Http://www.asmokinhottie.com

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support View All   Current page
Replies to this message