Coldplay Sang About FL Prostitution Arrest!!!

Posted by communionlover33 , Fri, Jun 30, 2017, 10:21:06 Post Reply Reviews by communionlover33National Discussion BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

Viva La Vida means live the life. The ALL CAPITAL NAME certificate of birth comes from the board of health and vital statistics. Vital means live.

"Now in the morning I sleep alone Sweep the streets I used to own"

Coldplay singing about he doing community services for the prostitution charges.

"One minute I held the key Next the walls were closed on me."- Lyrics from Viva La Vida

The Florida keys is found in the Florida prostitution statutes. It is used for sexual activity. The claiming of the ALL CAPITAL NAME is to claim the keys. If you attach yourself to the keys, you will be held liable for the purchase of the keys.

The sexual penetration is to enter into the house of the foods for the gods. The word "penetration" comes from the Latin meaning of the foods for the house of the gods.

In the 4th dimension which is the dove is used to enter into the house of bread which is Bethlehem.

Jesus threw the money changer out of the temple and said to the one selling doves not to make his father's house a house of merchandise(commerce).

Money is one type of spirit. Goods is another type of spirit. Commerce is spirit trading. Goods includes the unborn animal and crops. If you look in Ballentine's law dictionary, one of the word for animal is brutish human. The human is the spirit of man which is the doves.

"And I discovered that my castles stand Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand"- Lyrics from Viva La Vida

That is the social security card. The social security card has the pillars. He found it was a pillars of salt and sand. The commerce happens in the social security trust and the birth certificate trust.

Florida adopted common law of England. The common law of England that the state adopted spam the time when the sexual words has to do with brain anatomy.

The word "child" means child by adoption in Colorado statutes. The child was a gift to you. The Board of Health got the child decapitated. That why the ALL CAPITAL NAME refers the head. The body is upper and lowercase name refers to the body.

The right and left hemisphere of the brain are the two persons. Sexual penetration between two persons is the house of the bread that is jointed by the two hemisphere. THE MYSTERY OF JESUS AND JUDAS by William Wallace Webb shows the dickhead persons jointed together. That why that sexual penetration exist between persons. The sexual union is the credit union between the brains.

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support View All   Current page
Replies to this message