An Anniversary

Re: So Do I -- Block Denizen
Posted by Block Denizen , Fri, Dec 15, 2017, 18:47:09 Post ReplyTop of ThreadReviews by Block DenizenNational Discussion BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

Well until a few days ago only one person had bothered to try the new email address. I just figured that any old friends i lost when forgot the other password were just that---lost.

However in the last few days i got several emails from folks who were kind enough to remember that one of my earliest stories was about an accidental meeting at Savage Mill in MD with a female bartender from the Block who had recently said goodbye to it all and had started the next chapter in life took place at this time of year.

Given all the issues I have had in the last few years when I tried to post a "story" I will not be reposting it. I will say this though----we will be headed there tomorrow to relive that moment and I will remember that whole "Block Denizen" part of my life fondly.

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support Original Message Top of Thread Current page