Simply the most feminine and real TS

Posted by Jane Marie , Mon, Feb 23, 2009, 13:08:39 Post Reply Reviews by Jane MarieTS/TV Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

Have you ever dreamed of meeting a lady who is in every way a feminine attractive female but who has something extra? A woman who understands, truly, unlike any other could exactly what makes a man enjoy himself completely? Stop thinking about these fantasies in private and experience reality in the company of a real transsexual who knows how to make you comfortable and relaxed. No longer wonder what could be and dare to dream out loud, discreetly!

99% of my clients are completely straight upper class professionals who would never consider dating a male. In fact, there is nothing masculine about me. I am truly genetically transgendered and completely passable with little or no effort. I am fully functional and my versatility allows me to accompany you on adventures both exotic and traditional.

I own a private incall in a residential nice neighborhood located in central Huntsville, Alabama. I am available for outcall as well and travel anywhere in the world.

A one hour reservation with me ensures you a lengthy quality all inclusive date. I love my career and it show, my many reviews reflect this. Please contact me for more questions and check out my site for details.
Related link: Jane Marie's website

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support   Current page