Beautiful REAL transgendered SheMale

Posted by Jane Marie , Mon, May 25, 2009, 14:45:01 Post Reply Reviews by Jane MarieTS/TV Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

My name is Jane Marie and you may have never met a lady quite like myself. Not to be confused with a cross dresser or drag queen; I was born truly transgendered. I have the natural traits, curves, and personality of a genuine woman.

While someone like me may not be your regular preference, most of my friends are completely straight traditional gents who have never seen a lady like me.

I am passable with little or no effort which allows us to meet in public if you so desire. I am exquisitely cultured, well educated and I enjoy stimulating conversation. My appearance is of a medium build a tight curvy figure 160 lbs, 5'11, my breasts are growing due to being on hormone treatment so my bra size is ever changing. I am of average/athletic tone with long black straight hair, pale smooth soft skin, an adorable baby face, beautiful brown eyes.

I have a variety of reputable genetic female companions available to meet with us if you like.

Incall and outcall in Huntsville and nearly anywhere I am requested to travel. I am offering a special for May.

My Huntsville incall is in an upscale private home. The safety and privacy of both of us is very important to me. I have excellent reviews.

I look forward to meeting you.
Related link: My site

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support   Current page