TS and GG Doubles in Huntsville and beyond...

Posted by Jane Marie , Fri, Aug 07, 2009, 05:21:15 Post Reply Reviews by Jane MarieTS/TV Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

Have you ever been curious about what it would be like to spend some time with a transsexual?

Most of the gentlemen (about 99%) I meet with have never ever before been around a lady like me and ALL have been extremely satisfied. My reviews are perfect.

I KNOW better than other girls how to please a man and how you think and feel about fantasy. My personal fetish is to satisfy.

If your nervous...don' t be. I am told I put anyone in my company at ease in just a few moments of being in my presence.

I even have a genetic female available to meet with us if you wish to make your experience even more than what you ever wanted for. Imagine the company of a genetic lady and me Nowhere else but Huntsville will you find such a rare amazing experience.

My name is Jane Marie and I live in Huntsville, Alabama. I have been living full time as a woman for four years now and am on hormones. I am fully functional, feminine and look and feel like a real woman in every single way. I am truly transgendered not to be confused with a cross dresser or drag queen. I am the real thing.

I am in the business of creating pleasure and soothing desires. Your cravings are my specialty. I will travel.

Let me make you go wild! Discreet and private encounters for those on a budget or for discerning gentlemen who crave for the best out of life.

I am what has been missing in your world. Stop dreaming and start live your fantasy now...

Your girl, Jane Marie Contact me personally by e-mail at: transensualgirl@ yahoo.com Ask me for discreet pictures after we talk for a while. I am available for incall 24/7 every day of the week. I offer generous discounts to regular clientele.
Related link: My site

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support   Current page