Well reviewed she-male Huntsville, Al

Posted by Jane Marie EyveGates , Wed, Nov 25, 2009, 13:20:56 Post Reply Reviews by Jane MarieTS/TV Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

Natural real transsexual located in Huntsville, Alabama who caters to newbies, men, women and couples and who also offers doubles with genetic girls. Great reviews.

When in public I am passable with little or no effort. I am a pre-op transsexual which means I have not had any surgical procedures done. I have natural traits that have many in disbelief that I am in any way anything other than a genetic woman.

I am of a medium build 5,11 weighing 180 average/athletic tone long black straight hair, pale smooth soft skin, adorable baby face, beautiful brown bedroom eyes, noted for my rather inviting bottom and squeezable hips.

I am offering a special to certain friends Through November. I am available as early as today if you would like to schedule some quality time with me.

I also am available for doubles with a variety of genetic girls if your looking for a unique experience.

Please take a look at my website for more about me, photos, info and keep in mind that my special rates are lower than what is listed on my site, just e-mail me for the details I hope your Holiday week is going awesome for you and that we can see each other soon. I may offer rain checks on my special as I want to make my services accessible to anyone who is in interested.

Your girl, Jane Marie Transensualgirl@yahoo.com 256-227-2094 leave a message just for Jane Marie
Related link: Jane Marie's site

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support   Current page