GG & TS DUO

Posted by memory , Sat, Mar 27, 2010, 16:50:58 Post Reply Reviews by memoryTS/TV Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

Good afternoon everyone. Transsexual Jane Marie and myself are planning on touring soon and I am trying to see who would be interested in seeing us and of where we should visit. Reviews of our genetic girl and transsexual girl doubles are right here on TBD.

What is new with me? Everything! I have a brand new website located at my old domain, I also have tons of brand new photos with more on the way. I have been working hard on my body and through diet and exercise I have lost 30 lbs so far. I have also changed my hair color back to it's original brown with blond highlights. I have several brand new reviews as well.

For those who may not know me, I am Memory based in Huntsville Alabama and willing to travel almost anywhere. I am a unique courtesan, well-educated and reputable. I cater to gentlemen visiting here on business as well as locals, incall or outcall. I offer discounts to veterans, active military and government employees.

GFE is my primary specialty and my mission is to provide a soul stirring experience. I love my career and give you my best while we are together.

I am available just me by myself and also for doubles with TS Jane Marie.

Check out my new website and let me know if you would like to get together. I am trying to find out what the interest is to schedule a tour to NOLA and other U.S. locations.
Related link: Memory's site

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support   Current page