Vegas Sexy Rauschell TS - Sultry Sexy & Sensous

Posted by ashleyevans , Mon, Apr 16, 2012, 23:37:59 Post Reply Reviews by ashleyevansTS/TV Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

Hi Everyone my name is Rauschell, I am in Vegas from Sweden and look forward to spending quality time with Las Vegas' finest generous, gentlemen.

If you are looking for a once in a life time experience with a gorgeous Swede, 6'2", green eyed beauty, sultry Blonde with full lips. 38DDD - 25 - 36, cut and 100% natural thick prime cut... then I am definately the one to bring you to your knees~!

Your mistress should be someone who is inately passionate in all that she does. A true lady who lingers on every single blissful moment with you. A seductress who will bring you out of your shell.. and on to your knees... and I mean to your knees! Cum join me at my incall located near the strip~!

Verification a must: please call me with 1 - Your Full Name 2 - Name of Company Employed 3 - Main Number at Work (not your direct dial) 4 - Cell Phone number to confirm 5 - Time and Date

Feel free to call me at 702-488-3590

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support   Current page