Sexy Star in Virginia Beach

Posted by sexystardemarco , Thu, Jan 12, 2017, 23:47:19 Post Reply Reviews by sexystardemarcoVirginia Message BoardMain BigDoggie.net site

Hello gentlemen, If you are looking for the perfect 100% independent companion to escape from the ordinary, don't look any further! my name is Starlena Demarco. I am a sexy exotic, athletic, intelligent, friendly, assertive, college educated and sophisticated with an beautiful face and a body to die for. I aim to provide my new and established friends with the ultimate GFE encounter where you will be pampered with soft music and a sensual atmosphere. I prefer to spend my time with successful, discreet, educated and selective gentlemen who demand the best from a VIP companion. I can assure you that our unrushed time together will be unique and unforgettable. I am also available to see you at your upscale location. Reasonable anticipation is greatly appreciated in order to accommodate your desired time. I gladly accept members from p411 and newbies. You can find the donation for my time and companionship on my website as well as more information to book a date. I am also glad to offer my companionship services for dinner dates and travel, I am a US passport holder so you can fly me anywhere, anytime!  Starlena DeMarco Elite & discreet companion www.stardemarco.com TER: 304210 Call or Text 757 284-9654
Uploaded file
20140101_181445_(1).jpg  20161013_200141-001.jpg  20161013_195847_(1)-006.jpg  

Related link: http://stardemarco.com

| Edit | Post Reply | Recommend | Alert Support   Current page